Beauty and the Beast's Discussions (324)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"It is 8pm and Shiro is as bubbly as before and walking all over the living room look…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Aug 9, 2009 to Dry nose, letargic, some vomiting last night

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

"I never had anyone ask me this question. Really. But little kids always ask what hap…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Aug 7, 2009 to "What happened to your dog's legs?"

55 May 23, 2014
Reply by Laura Rochette

"I'll definitely get one. I really NEED a corgi calendar at my desk since I can't hav…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Aug 7, 2009 to MyCorgi.com 2010 Calendar - SOLD OUT!

394 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by GoGoRainbow

"I can't really tell who Shiro loves more. He gives both of us equal attention and wi…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Aug 5, 2009 to Can they switch owners?

10 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

"Our breeder fed Eukanuba too. I wish I knew why. She gave us some when we picked up…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Aug 5, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Shiro dragged his nail on the pavemen from the first day we got him. I don't mind si…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Aug 4, 2009 to How is your Corgi on a leash?

37 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Yes, it is their patented move! Shiro does it all the time. He'll lay on the grass o…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Aug 4, 2009 to How is your Corgi on a leash?

37 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Totally agree. One time I saw this Basset Hound at the dog park who was growling at…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 31, 2009 to What is my Corgi Mutt??? Should I be mad?!?

52 May 8, 2013
Reply by Zigward & Kimberly

"Don't take Morgan to a dog park until he's fully grown. A lot of people don't have g…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 31, 2009 to What is my Corgi Mutt??? Should I be mad?!?

52 May 8, 2013

"That's the spirit! Post some more pictures of Morgan as he's growing up. He's very c…"

Beauty and the Beast replied Jul 30, 2009 to What is my Corgi Mutt??? Should I be mad?!?

52 May 8, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service