Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"@John - You might consider platinum tags for both. It would work well on a chinchill…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 12, 2011 to Dog name tags that don't stain fur

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"@ John - Oh yeah, I thought there might be a state regulatory reason for the extra t…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 12, 2011 to Dog name tags that don't stain fur

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"@LA Stewart - It is a very cute tag. Why not try John's idea and use a few coats of…"

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"@Jane, Ellen - I just checked out Boomerang and am impressed with the number of opti…"

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"@ Ellen - Thank you so much. I felt frivolous asking this question, but I've gotten…"

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"hahaha. i have lucy, a petite "typey" corgi, and then my rescue, ricky-rafa, who's a…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 11, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"Hey, thank you everyone for your advice. I am going to go with John Wolff's recommen…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 11, 2011 to Dog name tags that don't stain fur

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"@John- why not just include the license info. on the tag?"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 11, 2011 to Dog name tags that don't stain fur

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"@John - Thanks so much. I went to the site you posted and clicked a link to http://w…"

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"Haven't had time to read through all the pages posted on this topic, so forgive me b…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 11, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service