Natalie, Lance &Tucker's Discussions (2,108)

Discussions Replied To (1771) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe Kirby has been rehomed, and last I read it was going well.  Melissa, I tri…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 10, 2012 to Kirby's future....looks like it will be with me for a little longer!

19 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Thanks Jane!"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 7, 2012 to Life Is Too Short....Enjoy Every Minute / Pictures Added

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Oh no!!  So sorry Jacks eye got scratched!!!!  Hope his recovery continues to go wel…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 6, 2012 to Cat scratched Jack in the eye With Update x 2

29 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Lois B. Allen

"Congrats to you all :)!!! "

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 4, 2012 to Corgi Butts Calendar WINNERS!!

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"OMG......hope Wynn is ok!!!!  Did Wynn have previous back issues before this?   I so…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 3, 2012 to Wynn rolled down a flight of steps:(

25 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Mechelle Morris

"Im so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom.  :( I voted for Romeo and shared it on…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 3, 2012 to PLEASE VOTE for Romeo - The LIFE+DOG 50: 50 Dogs Changing The World

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Andrea De Leo

"My dogs do not lay down to eat, but I have heard of other corgis laying down while e…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 2, 2012 to Does Your Corgi Lie Down to Eat?

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Josh & Butters

"Way to go, Joey, and Katie for your bravery, how awesome is that!!! How frightening…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Sep 1, 2012 to Fire through the Ranch

14 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Nancy Geddes

"I would suggest not going to dog parks, but that is my opinion.  Dog parks can be al…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Aug 31, 2012 to Possessive Over Food and Toys With Other Dogs!

5 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Beth

"oh my goodness, look at that cute puppy face!!!  I am so sad for you and your family…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Aug 30, 2012 to R.I.P. Dear Sparty

54 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Sidney and Angie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by