Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"I have so much trouble reading these pedigrees, but it looks like Ch. Nebriowa Doubl…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 17, 2011 to Nebriowa Kennels

47 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"OMG. I just read your comment, "Flak?!" and Cindi's too. I had no clue that it was d…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 2, 2011 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Great information. Stay warm and keep your pets safe!"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jan 29, 2011 to Stay Warm :)

20 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Becky S

"haha, bev. lucy is also ms. pitiful or tristesa. she makes these awful whiny cries w…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jan 1, 2011 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"I love Man Ray and Lee Miller's work. I never knew that she was nicknamed Le-Le. Is…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Jan 1, 2011 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Enjoy your corgis not barking just as I should have enjoyed my infant sleeping throu…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Dec 5, 2010 to Barking

33 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Carol Rea

"Great news. I heard that the akitas were found and am thrilled that the corgis were…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Dec 3, 2010 to Heard about the show dognapping?!

5 Dec 3, 2010

"We donate our puppy, Rafa, to help Al fulfill his campaign promise of a puppy to all…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Nov 19, 2010 to URGENT! Corgi propaganda! Vote for Al. WTA photo contest!

68 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jane Voller & Widget

"Al is the Valentino of dogdom...or better yet, the James Dean! Look at his stance, h…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Nov 18, 2010 to URGENT! Corgi propaganda! Vote for Al. WTA photo contest!

68 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jane Voller & Widget

"Many of my corgis chose to sleep in their crates even after we took the doors off. D…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Nov 9, 2010 to CRATING DURING THE DAY

35 Nov 9, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by