Anna Morelli's Discussions (1,642)

Discussions Replied To (1599) Replies Latest Activity

"@Linda, I didn't know cats could get heartworm.... is it the same type of heartworm…"

Anna Morelli replied May 20, 2014 to Tough Decisions - Medical Interventions, Heartworm Treatments

23 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"Holly, Mowgli never suffered any side effects  from any of the treatments and was ne…"

Anna Morelli replied May 20, 2014 to Tough Decisions - Medical Interventions, Heartworm Treatments

23 May 22, 2014

"Holly your point is only partially correct. A heartworm positive dog is a constant s…"

Anna Morelli replied May 19, 2014 to Tough Decisions - Medical Interventions, Heartworm Treatments

23 May 22, 2014

"I would definitely treat.  One reason to treat is that an infected dog is a constant…"

Anna Morelli replied May 19, 2014 to Tough Decisions - Medical Interventions, Heartworm Treatments

23 May 22, 2014

"@Andria.  Very interesting information.  Never heard of this condition before. @Nico…"

Anna Morelli replied May 8, 2014 to Problem with hind legs?

10 May 15, 2014
Reply by Avyon

"I must premise that I don't go to dog parks because I heard too many incidents of th…"

Anna Morelli replied May 7, 2014 to My corgi is playing aggressively in the park.

6 May 7, 2014
Reply by Beth

"Happy Birthday Ace.  I was among those who were reading those early posts  and can v…"

Anna Morelli replied May 6, 2014 to A Letter to Ace on his Third Birthday

13 May 9, 2014
Reply by Nicole, Wallace & Maple

"You're right Julia: the "feel" of the dog may, in the end, be the better indicator o…"

Anna Morelli replied May 5, 2014 to Are There Corgis in my Shelter?

8 May 8, 2014
Reply by Holly

"I posted a discussion on this topic recently: http://mycorgi.com/forum/topics/guidel…"

Anna Morelli replied May 4, 2014 to Corgi allergic to Heartguard Plus..Alternatives??

6 May 5, 2014
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"As Jane says, mixes are had to tell as often they are more of a Heinz 57 than a mix…"

Anna Morelli replied May 4, 2014 to Are There Corgis in my Shelter?

8 May 8, 2014
Reply by Holly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service