Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Betts- 10 wks old and worked his way out of the crate...hmmm...sure seems like you…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Nov 1, 2010 to Puppy and loving discipline

172 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"We don't give our corgis people food, however we do have an orchard and can't keep t…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Nov 1, 2010 to What treats do you give your corgis?

91 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by LouAnne Sassone & Tasha

"@Jane, Oh no! Another year before Rafa's "great qualities" shine. Just kidding. I kn…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Nov 1, 2010 to Are Tri Corgis more mischievous?

21 Nov 2, 2010

"Beth, We're living through a Jack type puppy. Rafa is w/o doubt the most difficult…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Oct 31, 2010 to Are Tri Corgis more mischievous?

21 Nov 2, 2010

"@ Bev - literally LOL at that napkin story. I live to look back at the good old days…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Oct 31, 2010 to Are Tri Corgis more mischievous?

21 Nov 2, 2010

"We've had the same fencing around the perimeter of our property since we lost our be…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Oct 31, 2010 to Puppy and loving discipline

172 Nov 1, 2010

"@ Jane. 2 years. 2 years. Say it's not so! Rafa is high energy and very naughty. Thi…"

21 Nov 2, 2010

"@ priscilla. You just follow the directions as to the # of Nasty Habit tablets to ad…"

172 Nov 1, 2010

"@Carol- good question. I don't know the answer, but it's probably worth a try. Rafa…"

172 Nov 1, 2010

"@Renata- me too!"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Oct 31, 2010 to What treats do you give your corgis?

91 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by LouAnne Sassone & Tasha

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service