Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"oopsie. didn't realize you already picked a name."

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied May 24, 2010 to Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"Baxter just popped into my head after seeing the photos. Good luck with your new pup…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied May 24, 2010 to Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"This is a subject that touches a nerve in all of us: rude neighbors that leave their…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied May 12, 2010 to Some Dog Owners Upset Me

26 May 13, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"Unless you're with your Corgi whenever they poo, and can immediately remove it...it'…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Apr 26, 2010 to Does anyone ever had to deal with their dog eating Poop...???

25 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"I had one Corgi that I had to tape his ears and it hurt me more than him. I felt lik…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Apr 15, 2010 to Puppy Ears Flopping back down

49 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Parker

"PS While Jack and I never allowed our other Corgis to sleep with us, we allow &…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Apr 12, 2010 to Am I starting to spoil my corgi?

9 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Sounds like you've done so well raising a well-behaved Corgi. Not easy! Corgis are v…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Apr 12, 2010 to Am I starting to spoil my corgi?

9 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Have you tried feeding them together?"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Apr 12, 2010 to Picky Eater, or AM I THE CAUSE?

14 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Diane Burda

"Hedy is a knockout with a herding title to boot! Thanks for the information about he…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Apr 9, 2010 to What did Corgis look like?

64 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Beth

"@John WoIff- knew this photo had to be posted by you!!! HAHAHA. I have to stop takin…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Apr 8, 2010 to What did Corgis look like?

64 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service