Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"Switch young. Corgis are in fact a med/large breed dog with no legs not a small dog.…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 2, 2012 to Dog Food?

7 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Jenny, Tucker, & Zoey

"Cut Als leg off he doesn't need 4. And glue the kids hands together so they can't ge…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 1, 2012 to Super Glue emergency! Help!

21 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Lisa B

"As Jennifer suggested maybe you can post a picture so we can tell you for sure what…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 29, 2012 to My little girl's losing her hair and my dog-sitter says it's stress. How do I help my baby?

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

"Is she familiar with corgis? Corgis blow their coats CONSTANTLY and will often have…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 29, 2012 to My little girl's losing her hair and my dog-sitter says it's stress. How do I help my baby?

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

"I totally agree with the "heart dog" thing. I was convinced my big bear of a mutt I…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 29, 2012 to Multi-dog people... do you ever feel guilty?

16 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

"Rachel, I was so in your boat before I got Kirby. I got a 2nd dog knowing that there…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 29, 2012 to Multi-dog people... do you ever feel guilty?

16 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

"Thats excellent! My new pup is a mud/sand magnet! Something I never have to deal wit…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 29, 2012 to muddy belly solutions?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"I'm guessing its a reverse sneeze and not a wheeze. This is common and often sounds…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 28, 2012 to Wheezing at night

7 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Jenny, Tucker, & Zoey

"I think good obedience foundation will give you a good dog off leash. To me on leash…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 28, 2012 to How do you get your corgis always by your side without a leash?

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Harrison & Melyza

"I just use really high value treats, whatever his favorite food is. I keep them on a…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 28, 2012 to How do you get your corgis always by your side without a leash?

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Harrison & Melyza

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service