Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)'s Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so happy it's working! That is a possible consequence (at least with our dog) yo…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 26, 2013 to Hey Everyone! We're new here!

17 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)

"A good method for door darting, related to NILIF, is to make him do a command before…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 24, 2013 to Hey Everyone! We're new here!

17 Mar 26, 2013

"I'm not a big fan of that sort of training and I think I wouldn't do it right anyway…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 24, 2013 to Hey Everyone! We're new here!

17 Mar 26, 2013

"I agree with comments already on here. She has reached her teenage years. The only c…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 20, 2013 to I have a mischievous, bossy Corgi puppy...please help!

20 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by E.B.

"3 sections of base board 1 cabinet door 1 pair of glasses 1 sleeping eye mask severa…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 16, 2013 to The Hit List

102 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker

"1. There is a trade off between socialization and the risk of disease. Definitely st…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 7, 2013 to New Corgi Owner/Worried Mom :)

8 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Kate Rosen

"I had this problem in my yellow lab, but not so far in our corgi. We switched her to…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 6, 2013 to Corgi started licking his front paws on the inside

2 Mar 6, 2013

"Kaylee has been on BB since summer, since Wellness upset her stomach. So far we'be h…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 6, 2013 to Blue Buffalo Complaints

14 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I can think of a pem that is in that weight range. Pudge. He's a fluffy from Texas.…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 5, 2013 to Corgi Weight...Please help

16 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Lori Brookes

"Have you set up a camera/webcam to monitor your pup during the day? You might be sur…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Mar 1, 2013 to 'Task' for Pup

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by ANGELA C LEE

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by