Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"here is a slide show i made of him from puppy hood to now "

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 27, 2010 to its teddy's 1st birthday today!!=D

7 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"your welcome, im glad i could help out =o)"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 24, 2010 to Winter Boots - has anyone used these before?

6 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"those look like really nice boots in the link and Sam has given you some good info.…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 24, 2010 to Winter Boots - has anyone used these before?

6 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Lynne Cerny

"lol you are right. thats what i really love about them. love there family's but also…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 24, 2010 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"he is so adorable!!! =D and what is funny i also read those books. there are pretty…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 24, 2010 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"i have noticed that too. they are just always so happy and ready to tackle anything…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 23, 2010 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"lol those are big dogs! and nah you are not a dork at all:) i actualy think ein is a…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 23, 2010 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"lol thank you=o)"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 23, 2010 to how do u post a video?

5 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"thank you so much! i felt so dumb for asking but i really wasn't sure lol"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 23, 2010 to how do u post a video?

5 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"im happy to hear it went well! it can be scary for us/ our fur kids when we leave th…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 23, 2010 to Jackson got his teeth cleaned today....

3 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service