Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Louanne:) i know what you are going through. a few months back teddy would absolu…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 8, 2010 to Potty in the rain

7 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"yes eggs are wonderful for dogs (if cooked:) they make dogs coat shine and silky"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 6, 2010 to What treats do you give your corgis?

91 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by LouAnne Sassone & Tasha

"o my goodness! i feel so bad that happened to him! i could just imagine how scary th…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 6, 2010 to smoke house bones, are they really that bad?

12 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"first off, congrats!!!i bet you are exited!:) and i know of an awesome vacuum and i…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 6, 2010 to What is a good inexpensive vacuum?

10 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Guinness & Rosie

"my vet told me the same thing so i also switched vets and he said they were fine. im…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 6, 2010 to smoke house bones, are they really that bad?

12 Nov 9, 2010

"your welcome Beth:) but just think, as long as they are happy then never mind the bo…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 6, 2010 to Be Honest: How Much Exercise Does Your Corgi Get?

43 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alison Prasavath

"im not sure why but i woulnt leave him with a rawhide un supervised. i did that with…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 6, 2010 to question about rawhide behavior

5 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Chris West

"thank you:) i was getting worried and thought maybe i was causing him more harm than…"

12 Nov 9, 2010

"just like Jane said, dont feel bad Beth, i know your corgis are very happy with you…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 5, 2010 to Be Honest: How Much Exercise Does Your Corgi Get?

43 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alison Prasavath

"o yea! teddy goes wild in tall grass! i have never known why but he gets so excited…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 5, 2010 to what is it about tall grass and corgis?

9 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service