Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"For me, it was the movie "The Accidental Tourist" in 1988. I got my Cardigan as a ho…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied Feb 20, 2014 to What Made You First Fall In Love With the Corgi Breed?

32 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

"My Pem, Charlie is an avid TV watcher (any program/commercial with ANY animal/sea cr…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied Aug 5, 2009 to TV Watching

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Becky S

"I actually have a Nanny Cam set up so that I can watch watch Griff and Charlie from…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied May 1, 2009 to Do your corgi sleep when you are out on errands?

10 May 1, 2009
Reply by Monty'sMom

"Plastic Handles of -Screwdriver -Furminator -Steak Knife"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied May 1, 2009 to What is the weirdest thing your corgi has eaten???????

70 May 4, 2009
Reply by Maxine Stone

"All I can recommend is to keep the cats nails cut short. My dogs play with our cat,…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied May 1, 2009 to Battle continues between Corgi and cats, someone's going to lose an eye.....

13 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Amanda & Tuck

"Charlie, our Pembroke is a rescue, and when we first got him, he didn't play. He'd j…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied May 1, 2009 to My puppy won't fetch!

35 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by David

"Yes...with Griffey I think it's a compulsive thing. He seems to do it more when he's…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied May 1, 2009 to Licking

18 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by N a t h a n & L u f f y

"I never taped Griffey's ears, but I gave him alot of geletin. My husband would make…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied Apr 29, 2009 to Still floppy ears, please provide your opinion!

10 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by The John Family

"Its late, and I really want to respond more in depth tomorrow. but quickly... Cardig…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied Apr 29, 2009 to Personality Difference??

6 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Alice

"This happened to me yesterday. I came home from work and went in through the front d…"

Cynthia + Griffey + Charlie replied Apr 29, 2009 to Have you ever "misplaced" your corgi?

51 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service