Boots and Superstar!'s Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, my Superstar is not affectionate with me. In fact, she bites me a lot and trie…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Dec 11, 2008 to My Corgi isn't very affectionate. Did I do something wrong?

50 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Holly

"hey, you can get swimmers ear astringent at a pet store and make sure you get a gree…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Dec 3, 2008 to Ears

9 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

"wee pads, oatmeal shampoo is good for them, umm...no litterbox lol....flea collars,…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Nov 21, 2008 to Help amend the shopping list for new puppy

8 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Chris

"Hey Debbie, the way she squats its like she is sitting but she walks with her forele…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Nov 18, 2008 to Anal Glands must be expressed already?!

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Suzanne

"She looks like a "Luna" , spanish for Moon, cause of her white markings"

Boots and Superstar! replied Nov 17, 2008 to names for a new female corgi!

8 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"If you really want to get another pup, i rather you choose a female one because if t…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Nov 10, 2008 to Boy or Girl?

7 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by morgan

"I had worked at a vet before and I had told clients to dremmel the nails. It is pain…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Oct 3, 2008 to I really need some advice....

27 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

"I just got a corgi from Celeste!!!:))) she has such adorable corgis and I love kobe!…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Sep 23, 2008 to How did you end up with a corgi? Tell us your story!

86 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Libby and Dyddy!!

"Oh my god! I was living with my roommate and she had this ugly dog that she loved a…"

Boots and Superstar! replied Sep 22, 2008 to How did you end up with a corgi? Tell us your story!

86 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Libby and Dyddy!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service