Lindsey Corkern's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"My dog had a similar issue (read any of my other posts and it will sound like she ha…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 14, 2010 to Corgi will eat, but doesn’t want to?

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Betts

"So I did set her food out at each mealtime for 30 min. She's been eating all of her…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 14, 2010 to Picky Eater

13 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Jeni Martin

"I am having a similar issue, though not quite as frustrating as yours. I did use Iam…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 12, 2010 to Picky Eater

13 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Jeni Martin

"Also, remember that you have more patience than he does. Meaning, he can pull on the…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 11, 2010 to Apartment Breaking and Walking Woes

8 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

"Leia enjoys shoes, socks, and underwear. Caught her running around the house a few d…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 11, 2010 to What does your corgi get his/her mouth on that they shouldn't??

62 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"Well, I once had a cocker spaniel that was a nervous shaker. She also had what seeme…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 9, 2010 to Nervous shaking?

3 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"So my puppy has a genetic disorder called Dermatomyositis. It affects the skin mostl…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 8, 2010 to Does anyone have homemade food suggestions for a corgi losing his hair?

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"My corgi's name is Leia, nicknames are: Princess (obviously we like Star Wars) Lay-a…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 8, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"So I was just checking out the links that some of you posted. I like the antler thin…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 5, 2010 to Safe to Chew

16 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Carrie Ritter

"I'm sure peroxide works well, but I've always used vinegar and water. For any accide…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Oct 3, 2010 to PEROXIDE

7 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by