Tauna and Kota's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Captain, General, Thunder (after the thunderbirds), Yaeger (after the pilot Charles…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 13, 2010 to adopting tomorrow!! but what to name him?

43 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Where do you buy it? At a vet's office?"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 12, 2010 to What brands of dog food do you corgi owners prefer?

92 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"So, I bought a 6.6 pound bag and the lady charged me $22!!!! I couldn't believe it.…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 10, 2010 to What brands of dog food do you corgi owners prefer?

92 Jan 8, 2011

"I am switching Kota from Atta Boy ( I KNOW!!!!) to Innova Evo Red Meat Small Bites T…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 10, 2010 to What brands of dog food do you corgi owners prefer?

92 Jan 8, 2011

"I found a place that sells it!!! They didn't have any on stock but will have some in…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 9, 2010 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"To everyone who buys Innova EVO foods. Where do you buy it from? I have been looking…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 7, 2010 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Carlee, I have tried finding Innova in my area and haven't located anywhere that sel…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 7, 2010 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"My mom's dogs have rotten teeth, they are not on a raw diet though. Their mouths/bre…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 7, 2010 to Rotten tooth?

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

"Also, I forgot to add that he extends his back legs to lay down like a lot of corgis…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 5, 2010 to Worried about hips in young corgi (confirmed hip dysplasia)

20 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"This information is awesome. Kota has had some problems with his hip or leg. My mom…"

Tauna and Kota replied Sep 5, 2010 to Worried about hips in young corgi (confirmed hip dysplasia)

20 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service