Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (438) Replies Latest Activity

"how old is this dog that wont walk?"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 7, 2010 to Be Honest: How Much Exercise Does Your Corgi Get?

43 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alison Prasavath

"this is my carly exactly!! she wont go out unless were with her and i feel bad that…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 6, 2010 to Be Honest: How Much Exercise Does Your Corgi Get?

43 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alison Prasavath

"yes yes yes!! its so funny too"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 4, 2010 to what is it about tall grass and corgis?

9 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

"Carly is 9 months..and i read somewhere on here maybe? that corgis have issues with…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 4, 2010 to Does anyone have good tips on how to discipline biting?

20 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Jeremy, Ashley, and Addy-Bell

"im not sure if the weather, (its cooler and windy this week) is causing Carly to act…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 4, 2010 to Does anyone have good tips on how to discipline biting?

20 Nov 8, 2010

"these dogs are something else!! thats what im learning... just when i think ive conq…"

20 Nov 8, 2010

"yes hang in there is gets better, Carly was a massive bitter i couldnt believe it!!…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 3, 2010 to Does anyone have good tips on how to discipline biting?

20 Nov 8, 2010

"awesome... Carly is a little bit of a wild child.. so far , we've been through two c…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 2, 2010 to Cost of PWC Puppies

42 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"i want another pup in about a yr.. when Carly gets to be older. i sure hope i can fi…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 2, 2010 to Cost of PWC Puppies

42 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"my carly does this too.. i am amazed that i dont even have to get the leash and she…"

Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie replied Nov 1, 2010 to What are some of your Corgi's Triggers ?

144 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service