Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"Even as a Corgi owner I have to plead guilty to responding to any Corgi I see. I've…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 21, 2010 to Are your Corgi's 'famous'?? Does this ever happen to you? :)

53 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"When my old Corgi pal Watson was about 8 months old my son and I were walking Watson…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 21, 2010 to Are your Corgi's 'famous'?? Does this ever happen to you? :)

53 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"How about "Scooter"? I told my wife that if we'd known Gromit was going to get so bi…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 20, 2010 to Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"I'll just add in here that one of the most valuable things I got with my first two C…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 18, 2010 to Cost of PWC Puppies

42 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"Something worth mentioning is that Corgis are scrappy little dogs and that even amon…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 15, 2010 to Litter Mate Terrible Tussles- Dominance?

11 May 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

"Joanna is right on. Puppies and grown dogs play and sometimes play very rough compar…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 15, 2010 to Litter Mate Terrible Tussles- Dominance?

11 May 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

"I was at the park one day a few years ago with my previous Corgis and three or four…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 7, 2010 to "What happened to your dog's tail?"

48 May 7, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

"Gromit's the opposite of your Haley. He's just turned 7 months old and is 29lbs. And…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 3, 2010 to How much does your Corgi weigh?

50 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Lori Brookes

"We got Gromit the Lifestages crate partly because of the variable size and also beca…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied May 2, 2010 to New Corgi Owner Questions!

13 May 11, 2010
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

"Gromit was groggy when we first brought him home but after a few hours he was ready…"

Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug replied Apr 29, 2010 to How to keep a newly neutered puppy calm

2 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service