Rocky's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I use an old toothbrush... it mostly works."

Rocky replied May 10, 2010 to How do you clean out a kong?

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by Karen Matuszewski

"My corgi is very happy! But maybe she is thinking of a corgi during agility or "work…"

Rocky replied May 7, 2010 to I have a happy puppy

8 May 7, 2010
Reply by Allison Musick

"Ocean Dog Rescue only adopts out in the Vancouver area, but in this case Arleen and…"

Rocky replied Apr 26, 2010 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"Wow! Thanks for the update. I am so thankful that Arlene was able to unite Sierra wi…"

Rocky replied Apr 25, 2010 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"Hey.. I've been dealing with the exact same thing with Rocky over the past few weeks…"

Rocky replied Apr 25, 2010 to Elevated Liver Enzymes?!

10 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

"Whoa.. good timing. I just got the info about the other four corgis (2 boys, 2 girls…"

Rocky replied Feb 23, 2010 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"hahah.. this discussion is hilarious. Rocky is our corgi and we really change his n…"

Rocky replied Feb 23, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Update on Honey: She has found her new home in Coquitlam, BC (just outside of Vancou…"

Rocky replied Feb 23, 2010 to About 50 Corgis rescued from Taiwanese puppy mill - (note: contains upsetting but not gruesome pictures)

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"They are such perfect companions! I am so happy Teddy found his way to your family!…"

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

"Sorry! I never replied... We don't send dogs to the UK... just Vancouver area"

62 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Doglover

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service