Lou Ann Lemaster's Discussions (269)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"My deepest sympathy on your loss. I know it was the hardest decision of your life, a…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 22, 2009 to Canine Rage Sydrome- we need help!

22 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Inkou

"Better a deer, than a skunk!!!! Considering how each thing seems to get bigger, that…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 22, 2009 to What's with the dead animals?

10 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Deanna

"How about belching? Duncan is without a doubt, the rudess corgi I've ever seen. Alwa…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 21, 2009 to grunting

15 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Kristin, Honey, and Hooch

"Yep, whack the boyfriend and son with the paper....they're the trouble makers...LOL.…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 21, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"I used a spray bottle on stream, and everytime Duncan made a grab for my pants, I'd…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 20, 2009 to 9 Months old, we still can't find solution for behavior.

24 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Ollie and Dinah

"Are you sure your boyfriend and son aren't related to my husband and stepdaughter???…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 20, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"Duncan does the "Corgi Mind Bore' when it's dinner time. Breakfast is usually around…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 20, 2009 to Does your corgi let you know when its dinner time!?!?

32 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Jeny (and Wrigley)

"I hope you are able to find the cause of your corgi's behavior and it's treatable. P…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 19, 2009 to Canine Rage Sydrome- we need help!

22 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Inkou

"I hope this helps, I found these articles on the web. Most of them are targeted arou…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 18, 2009 to Canine Rage Sydrome- we need help!

22 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Inkou

"Duncan has one of these toys, and hasn't destroyed it yet http://www.tuffietoys.com…"

Lou Ann Lemaster replied Aug 17, 2009 to Toys for corgis?

6 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service