Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I got Nutty the donut- air filled one. It is MUCH more comfortable, and she could ea…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied Jun 5, 2009 to E-collars?

11 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Chelsey

"My friend thinks I should employ Nutmeg out as an excavator. When her sister Superst…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied May 21, 2009 to Digging holes at the dog park

7 May 21, 2009
Reply by Wendy Hixson

"Yeah, rain rain rain = mud mud mud. Nutmeg will NOT come in from the rain. She just…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied May 20, 2009 to It's raining...corgis?

16 May 27, 2009
Reply by Aj

"Tuesday, Nutmeg had a normal day. We played after work, and then about 9 pm, she bec…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied Apr 30, 2009 to throwing up...

12 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

"Celeste is the BEST! Nutmeg is amazing, and I've never bought a dog sight unseen unt…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied Apr 6, 2009 to Celestial Star Kennel

12 Jun 8, 2009

"I feed Solid Gold to Nutmeg. I tried switching to a less expensive brand and she got…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied Mar 30, 2009 to New puppy... feeding and treats?

13 Mar 30, 2009

"Nutmeg has eaten enough grass to re-sod a major league baseball stadium! She never t…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied Mar 26, 2009 to grass eating

7 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by cj

"I thought, just for a second that I should CALL HER AND LET HER KNOW. OMG- LOL! Like…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied Mar 16, 2009 to Miami-area Corgi Owners...I need a favor...

5 Mar 16, 2009

"Do I mind? OMG! You are too funny! Hollywood is on the way to Miami. I am literally…"

Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon replied Mar 16, 2009 to Miami-area Corgi Owners...I need a favor...

5 Mar 16, 2009

"Superstar can stay with Nutmeg and I. NO PROBLEM! It will be my pleasure! Let me kno…"

5 Mar 16, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service