Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the Advice everyone. I would have to save for puppy kindergarten, My fear…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied Oct 8, 2010 to Apartment Breaking and Walking Woes

8 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

"I think i'm experiencing a similar situation. the thing for me is i have a form for…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied Oct 6, 2010 to AKC Registration, worth it if not breeding?

17 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Jane

"Bowser is his name. At first i didnt think i would have a nick name for him. but t…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied Sep 30, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"It sounds like your dog is getting frustrated. She is not receiving the reward and i…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied Sep 29, 2010 to My puppy refuses to learn one trick in particular...

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"*Status Update* It is gone, it appears to have popped while i was out, now its just…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied Sep 24, 2010 to Bump on my little Puppies *Male Part* - Photos Included of *Male puppy part*

8 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser

"Thanks Sam, I was worried but i believe it is a bug bite. It does not seem to be ge…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied Sep 21, 2010 to Bump on my little Puppies *Male Part* - Photos Included of *Male puppy part*

8 Sep 24, 2010

"The urine has enzymes that have to be broken down. You cant just soap and water the…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied Sep 16, 2010 to urine odor?

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Robyn

"-Dora -Mimi -Lindy -Lenn"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied May 19, 2010 to New Girl Inc! Name me, pls.

21 May 22, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"Great Thread! I saw someone on youtube do this so i am not in any way taking credit…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied May 18, 2010 to DIY Dog Stuff - What Have You Made?

19 May 18, 2010

"You have to teach him biting is a HUGE NO. It has to be enforced 100% as a NO each a…"

Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser replied May 18, 2010 to Puppy is AGRESSIVE

22 May 19, 2010
Reply by Tammey & Caven

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by