Kathy Losacco's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been dealing with this with my other dog for a couple of years. It is very fr…"

Kathy Losacco replied Jan 18, 2014 to CUPS/stomatitis

5 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Kathy Losacco

"It's always nice to be around a knowledgeable, understanding dog owner that is willi…"

Kathy Losacco replied May 7, 2013 to Introducing Al to strange dogs -- on their turf, or on neutral territory?

29 May 7, 2013
Reply by Kathy Losacco

"Salad. Austin also likes the seaweed at the beach."

Kathy Losacco replied May 3, 2013 to Grass Obsessed

17 May 3, 2013
Reply by Laura and Tommy Jefferson

"Austin is very similar in this regards, unless you know his body language you never…"

Kathy Losacco replied May 2, 2013 to Introducing Al to strange dogs -- on their turf, or on neutral territory?

29 May 7, 2013
Reply by Kathy Losacco

"We, too, were visited by considerate burglars a few summers ago. My daughter came ho…"

Kathy Losacco replied May 1, 2013 to Even crooks like corgis

25 May 19, 2013
Reply by Linda

"The problem is that it starts with twelve steps and before you know it you are doing…"

Kathy Losacco replied May 1, 2013 to How far/how long do you walk your adult corgi?

31 May 1, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

"There really isn't a good reason to put a backpack on a corgi. They wouldn't be able…"

Kathy Losacco replied Apr 29, 2013 to backpacks

5 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Lesson learned: groom the dog before you weed the garden. Next summit: Bald Mt or Ba…"

Kathy Losacco replied Apr 1, 2013 to Please don't hate me! I've made a horrible mistake!

26 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"If you are walking in areas you were walking in before and the only thing that has c…"

Kathy Losacco replied Oct 26, 2012 to Walking in the dark

19 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Marcie

"I think I need that one for my house, cat included.  There are areas of my house no…"

Kathy Losacco replied Oct 23, 2012 to Corgis with Attitude

19 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Aric Michel Cramer

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by