Susan , Radar and Cooper's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"My Radar is scared to death of the fireworks. He won't go outside for anything."

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied Jul 4, 2010 to fireworks?

19 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Julia

"Radar which is a black tri has mixed nail colors. On his nose where it's white the w…"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied Jun 25, 2010 to Black nails

13 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Jacki & Izi

"When there is a race to see who gets in the chair first an when they win you go sit…"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied Jun 1, 2010 to you know you're a corgi lover if...

368 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Both of mine love the water. I fill up the corgi pool and Cooper won't stay out of i…"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied May 26, 2010 to Does your dog like water?

15 May 26, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"I know this is a dumb question but here goes, when they sleep this way on their back…"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied May 25, 2010 to Do your dogs lay on their backs with all legs spread to sleep?

44 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Elaine

"Radar when he was 8 weeks to around 8 mths, he was very mouthy. I did the bitter app…"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied May 12, 2010 to My puppy won't stop biting me!

7 May 12, 2010
Reply by Edison

"Odin moved?"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied May 6, 2010 to Jacksonville, Florida

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by Susan , Radar and Cooper

"I have a possessive dog too! He guards the equipment everybody is playing on. Not to…"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied May 2, 2010 to not sharing at dog park my dog is a bully

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Chloe's parent Liz

"Love the smell of puppy breath! Tried to explain it to a non- dog person. She could…"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied Mar 23, 2010 to And the scientific reason why puppies always smell like sunshine is?......

11 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Susan Temple

"I think alot of the worst fighting is over bones. Radar loves a good bone to chew an…"

Susan , Radar and Cooper replied Mar 18, 2010 to Two Corgi Males Fighting or Playing

16 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service