Jane Christensen's Discussions (4,864)

Discussions Replied To (4668) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately sometimes people go by what has been suggested and many companies have…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 4, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Many of my dogs poop at least 2 times. I think they're so busy wanting to get their…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 4, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Much better shiney hair than dull! I also feed food with meat as the main ingredient…"

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"I think you are explaining what I call the "space alien/bear butt" stage where they…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 4, 2009 to Does anyone know how quickly a (corgi) puppy grows?

4 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

"Oh yes!!!! My dogs don't drool BUT they lick everyone they can! Sometimes other dogs…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 4, 2009 to A Little Slobber?

9 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Becky S

"I started out with Welsh names like Wynn who I call Wynner the Pooh, Rainy is short…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 3, 2009 to what are your corgis' nicknames?

83 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle_RN

"I believe this is because of their herding and having the ability to turn quickly an…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 3, 2009 to Corgi Knee Size

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Amy and Marlee

"I don't have an answer but my youngest seems to prefer my husband even though I do m…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 3, 2009 to Can they switch owners?

10 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

"I use cow hooves and again it must be USDA...the others stink! This works wonderful…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 2, 2009 to rawhide danger?

14 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Cindi

"I would be afraid that "being a corgi" they'd get them off and eat them! I think I'l…"

Jane Christensen replied Jul 29, 2009 to Soft Claws?

5 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Shippo & Koga Corgis

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service