Jane T. (& Griffin)'s Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, when Griffin is being silly (laying on floor and squirming) I tell him to "sit",…"

Jane T. (& Griffin) replied Oct 4, 2011 to Getting your Corgi not to run away

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Josh & Butters

"Griffin has always been great with the grandkids (youngest is 3).  No nipping or her…"

Jane T. (& Griffin) replied Sep 16, 2011 to The Day I Have Been Waiting For.......Overnight Visit With My Niece!!

15 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Jane T. (& Griffin)

"We had a stray cat hanging around our house one time.  Animal control brought us a t…"

Jane T. (& Griffin) replied Sep 9, 2011 to How to get rid of Raccoon?

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Beth

"Teddy's a real cutie pie.  His face coloring is almost exactly like Griffin's.  Nice…"

Jane T. (& Griffin) replied Aug 2, 2011 to is green for boys or girls? (UPDATE) it has arrived!

13 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"I had Griffin on Nutra Natural Choice for puppies.  It was ok but he pooped and fart…"

Jane T. (& Griffin) replied Jul 28, 2011 to Runny or soft stool - vet doesn't have an answer

20 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Barbara Lewis

"The links didn't work--is this the corgi? http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/2039939…"

Jane T. (& Griffin) replied Jul 27, 2011 to Young Corgi male available in MN/update and pics on July 28 I found him a rescue...I hope.

11 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

"I didn't even consider that Griffin would be afraid of fireworks.  We were outside a…"

Jane T. (& Griffin) replied Jul 6, 2011 to Jackson didn't like the fireworks..:-(

24 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Quincy ^,,^ & Michelle : )

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service