Gary, Jackson, and Ollie's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you everyone for your condolences. Molly and Isabella, my girlfriend and I ar…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Nov 19, 2010 to Warning, Please read!! Toxic Sago Palm Tree

12 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by christy fry

"Thank you so much. My girlfriend and I are still mourning our loss but we know that…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Nov 19, 2010 to Warning, Please read!! Toxic Sago Palm Tree

12 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by christy fry

"How old is he? Jax is 4 and 1/2 months old and I feel guilty about crating him all…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Sep 29, 2009 to Biting in Bed - UPDATED

23 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"I totally understand this. Jackson loves my girlfriend more than me :(.... When she…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Sep 28, 2009 to Anyone have a friend that your corgi likes more than YOU???

19 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Gary, Jackson, and Ollie

"have you tried soaking the kibble in water? Put kibbles in a cup, fill it up until t…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Sep 24, 2009 to Mac isn't eating!!!

13 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

"That sounds like a plan, socking him would only have him chew it off. Is he obsessi…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Sep 21, 2009 to Help!! Biting Paws Raw, Seasonal Allergies

38 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Carolyn, Silas & Barnaby

"Thank you Shannon for that Dawn Dishwashing soap advice!! I tried it last night, I…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Aug 22, 2009 to Fleas, Mites, Lice, Ticks?? A question related to puppies

17 Aug 22, 2009

"I heard First Shield Trio is the new name of another flea medication. So far so good…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Aug 19, 2009 to Fleas, Mites, Lice, Ticks?? A question related to puppies

17 Aug 22, 2009

"Hey! The Banfield Vet at Petsmart recommended I use First Shield Trio. So far so go…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Aug 19, 2009 to Fleas, Mites, Lice, Ticks?? A question related to puppies

17 Aug 22, 2009

"thanks for the support folks! 2 days after the medicine, the fleas appears to be gon…"

Gary, Jackson, and Ollie replied Aug 18, 2009 to Fleas, Mites, Lice, Ticks?? A question related to puppies

17 Aug 22, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service