Misti, Guinness and Finnegan's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Guinness is more of a grumbler than a barker, except at the doorbell, and every now…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 28, 2010 to Barking

33 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Carol Rea

"With Guinness we ended up just putting it in a corner that he was afraid of (he does…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 17, 2010 to How much do your puppies/dogs eat?

34 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

"Finn gets about a cup twice a day, while Guinness gets a 1/2 to 2/3 cup twice a day…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 16, 2010 to How much do your puppies/dogs eat?

34 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

"Guinness goes crazy for pants when I'm putting them on, but after that he's fine. Th…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 16, 2010 to Help! I think my Abby is pyschotic or something!

6 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jane

"I think this is how Finn will be too. His right ear started popping up early, then t…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 9, 2010 to Corgi ears

34 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Oglesby

"Thank you. He is just so adorable to me, I don't really care if his ears pop. He rem…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 9, 2010 to Corgi ears

34 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Oglesby

"My two boys get along great. Occasionally Guinness, who will be 3 this month, gets a…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 8, 2010 to Two corgi boys in the household?

18 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Mike, Susan, Wally,Oliver & Eva!

"Finnegan's ears are kind of in-between. They stick out to the sides of his head. I c…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 2, 2010 to Corgi ears

34 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Oglesby

"We let them roam the backseat. Now that we have two, I make them sit in the back so…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 1, 2010 to Is your corgi loose, crated or seat-belted when driving in your car?

117 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

"My baby is Finn when he's being good, Finnegan when he's being naughty...which is qu…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Aug 24, 2010 to No name for our puppy yet!

31 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Haley Merlot

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service