Jess, Taryn and Dexter's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Dexter used to pee on this front paws and belly all the time!! It so frustrating at…"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied Jul 21, 2011 to Male Corgi - Terrible Aim

26 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Legolas

"Dexter has a sensitive tummy also and we feed him California Natural. He has done ve…"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied Jun 20, 2011 to Switching foods for sensitive stomach pup

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Thank you all for your advice/insight. It is greatly appreciated :)"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied Jun 7, 2011 to Barking/Growling Corgi - Any insight would be great

6 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Jess, Taryn and Dexter

"True! He may be just be tired of the dog being in his face. The one dog at the dog p…"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied Jun 7, 2011 to Barking/Growling Corgi - Any insight would be great

6 Jun 7, 2011

"It's not really a certain type of dog....not that I can tell. The dog the other day…"

6 Jun 7, 2011

"Thank you for the info :) We usually take him to a park that has a "dog" lake. We ar…"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied May 6, 2011 to Life jacket recommendations

9 May 6, 2011
Reply by Peggy Woods

"Should I get Dexter one for swimming? He seems to swim fine without it....didn't kno…"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied May 6, 2011 to Life jacket recommendations

9 May 6, 2011
Reply by Peggy Woods

"Dexter loves the Galileo Nylabone (wolf size) and Antlers. The antlers only last a f…"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied Apr 28, 2011 to Chew Toys!

27 May 30, 2011
Reply by paul j

"That's what i'm worried about. Dexter has never been able to bite chunks from the bl…"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied Mar 29, 2011 to MuttMop

2 Mar 29, 2011

"Same thing happened to Dexter recently with the harness design GL :( He did ok with…"

Jess, Taryn and Dexter replied Mar 2, 2011 to Gentle Leader has deflated my dog!

18 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Vee Luther

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service