All Discussions Tagged 'training' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Becoming a Trainer at Petsmart

Opinions...I recently graduated college with my Bachelors in Business Management/Entrepreneurship. I have been hunting for jobs that arent…

Started by Alison w/ Odin and Dashel

7 May 26, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

I'm conflicted....dog recall help!

So Kipper has taken Puppy K/Jr. High and has also been to puppy socials since she was 10weeks. She's currently 6 1/2 months now and after a…

Started by Kieu Huynh

21 May 10, 2010
Reply by Kevin and Buddy!

How do I introduce my puppy to her crate?

Hi everyone, today is my first day with my new puppy Chloe!!! I tried earlier to make it "fun" by introducing her to her crate by throwing…

Started by Angela

8 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Carla

Moving Advice

We hoped to be moving soon as we are looking to get into a house (finally) but the process is taking forever since it is a short sale and…

Started by Alice

20 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Alice

Teaching My Corgi To File Her Own Nails

Last night I built a doggie nail file for Bernie to begin learning how to file her own nails down. You can watch the first session in the v…

Started by MagnoliaFly

7 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

Pooping Outside-Check! Peeing Inside Still A Problem!

Edward is about 4.5 months old and he's a fast learner! He's a Pembroke. I got him about two months ago and he was not potty trained. At fi…

Started by Danny & Edward

10 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Danny & Edward

Pooping in the crate!

Hi all,   yes, another new corgi owner with training issues. We're hoping for help- we have two new babies: they are 12 weeks old. We've ha…

Started by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

22 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Gentle lead or Haltie-- ok for Corgi?

We are having a problem with our puppy Tulip. She is a WILD child and walking her on a leash is exhausting for me! With Peanut, our older C…

Started by Susan Temple

12 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Susan Temple

Puzzles?

Anybody ever try these puzzles? http://www.pawlickers.com/products/toys/puzzles-games I want to buy one for Shelly, but I think that afte…

Started by Nichole and Shelly!

2 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

Clicker Training---anyone doing it?

I'm about to embark to the wonderful world of clicker training and I was curious if anyone has tried it with their corgis, they being a rat…

Started by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

8 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by