All Discussions Tagged 'Potty' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potty training my 9 month old female pembroke

Hi fellow corgi parents! This is my first time posting and I'm really excited to find a site where I can relate to others and get tips on c…

Started by Mianna

3 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

Does your Corgi let you know when they need to go?

Does your Corgi let you know when they need to go? My Toby is almost a year old and when I first got him at 10 weeks, he was potty trained…

Started by Karina Leyva

6 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

Fell off our schedule for a few days

In my first week with Woody and our potty training is going so so. I have been a little inconsistent the past few days and I hope it wasn't…

Started by Julie

3 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Julie

HELP: 8mnth old corgi girl: potty training

We are at a loss of what to do.  We have bells on the door We take her out every two hours We've tried kennel training ((which she urinates…

Started by Sylvia

18 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Carry Mackenzie

Problems with Brewster eating and house training since he has returned home.

If you all remember Brewster was missing for a couple days earlier in the month. We are Having several issues since he came home and someti…

Started by Erika

14 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by steve smith

Potty Training - The Age Old Question!

Hi all!   I know this has been posted about a gazillion times but I thought I would ask for some advice pertaining to my particular situati…

Started by Sheri Wildt

11 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Sheri Wildt

How can you tell when your female corgi puppy is peeing/about to pee?

I just brought "Mollie" home today at 8 weeks old. She's a really sweet girl and so far relatively well behaved. I just had a question abou…

Started by Ann & "Mollie"

13 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Daphne Corgi

Peeing on the carpet

What's the best way to handle it if they get into a mood where they "refuse" to potty out- side and then they pee as soon as you bring  the…

Started by Nichole

11 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Jane

A complete disregard for a puppy pad

Tuesday is 16 weeks old and was doing decently well with his potty training lessons. We bought the pads with the intentions of having him p…

Started by Skullfab

5 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Potty Trained Puppy - Odd Behavior?

Hello! Well, Kahlua is 15 weeks now, and for the past two to three weeks she has been doing SO well at going to the door when she needs to…

Started by Kahlua & Tiffany

6 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Kahlua & Tiffany

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by