All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potty training my 9 month old female pembroke

Hi fellow corgi parents! This is my first time posting and I'm really excited to find a site where I can relate to others and get tips on c…

Started by Mianna

3 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

Wheelie Dog-Need Help From You Experts

The DM has progressed with Max so that he has very little use of his left hind leg and the right is weak tho not as bad. This has become a…

Started by Linda

4 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Food

The breeder is currently feeding the puppies Iams but we definitely want to switch to a different brand.  We bought a small bag of his curr…

Started by Anya Q.

4 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

Flea & heartworm meds

This is something we will discuss with the vet once we get the puppy, but I wanted to know what everyone else does. At what age do you star…

Started by Anya Q.

9 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

Grooming a Corgi

Hello all, sorry for more newb questions. As I'm looking into what grooming tools to get for my pup I see a lot of different preferences. S…

Started by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Linda

Why wont you come to me?

Cooper and I haven't been on in a while, he's grown quite a bit and for the most part he's pretty good. He's completely potty trained.. (Ot…

Started by Laurel & Cooper

14 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Laurel & Cooper

Puppy Not Food Motivated?

We recently brought home our 10 week old puppy, Henry. He's settling in nicely, being playful and vocal at times, instead of only napping a…

Started by Sarah, David & Pup Henry

5 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

First Time Puppy Parents

We are first-time puppy parents bringing home our little bundle of joy tomorrow! I would love to hear any and all of your best advice on ra…

Started by Sarah, David & Pup Henry

21 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Judith Andre

Foster Problems?! Anyone?!

So I had my first Corgi mix foster come into our home on Monday. She is super sweet, TINY, and really timid and quite. However, I'm startin…

Started by Tess, Carly and Finnegan

21 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Luxating patella.

So we got back from the vet yesterday, and charlie has a grade 1 luxating patella. I'm sure everyone knows what that is, but if you don't,…

Started by John and Kari

4 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by