All Discussions Tagged 'barking' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BONKERdogs!

Well...that was an experience. I've never had my dogs behave like this before. And am kind of mystified about the dynamics: Last night I ha…

Started by Vicky Hay

0 Jan 20, 2017

Constantly Noisy

Winston has acquired a horrible habit and I don't know how to get it to stop. He has decided that barking is THE. THING. TO. DO. ALL. THE.…

Started by Tori

13 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Barking and Biting Issue

Hey guys! We've had Booker for two weeks now, he is a 9 week old Pembroke. He's is super smart. The last two weeks we've taught him: sit, d…

Started by Paige Coffer

7 May 1, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

So angry, I'm shaking....

An individual here in the Puget Sound took the life of Molly, a 13 month old Corgi, because he was upset about a dog that was barking in th…

Started by David W.

41 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Car rides ... can't figure out if my dog loves them or not!!

So, my Corgi Loki (1.5 years now) has always had this weird love/hate relationship with car rides. He's definitely not afraid of going on…

Started by Tracy Marie

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Anna Morelli

Puppy barks.. A LOT

We've had Maxen for almost 3 weeks now.  The first two weeks he would only bark during play or at the cat so it wasn't too bad but for the…

Started by Anya Q.

13 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Anya Q.

Bad Anxiety..help!

So, our corgi Bella has always been very protective over our home and everyone in it, barking whenever the doorbell rings and when she hear…

Started by Madeline and Bella

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Holly

Change in Behavior: 2 y/o Now Constantly On Alert

I'm hoping to get some insight from other corgi owners on some behavior changes I've noticed in my two year old neutered corgi, Einstein. I…

Started by Jenna

13 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Holly

Doesn't Like Other Dogs Now??

Appa's slightly anti-social behavior with other dogs seems to be getting worse--she almost got in a fight with a dog at the dog park last w…

Started by Appa and Iroh

7 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Appa and Iroh

Barking at Strangers?

Hello everyone! So far Bear (6 month old Pem) has been absolutely wonderful but there's one thing that I can't seem to find a solution for…

Started by Desirae S.

9 May 6, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by