All Discussions Tagged 'behavior' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rescued Corgi's Aggression

Last Spring my husband and I adopted Nigel, a 2 yr old Corgi. He's an affectionate, smart and (mostly) obedient boy. The problem is he has…

Started by Shirley Colvin

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by christy fry

Clicking/Popping Noise when walking right at the ankle

I have mentioned before a clicking/popping noise my lil corgi, Mousse, makes while walking. I thought it was her nails, but they were just…

Started by Lisa and Mousse

3 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Lisa and Mousse

Car Chasing Corgi

I'm having trouble with my Corgi puppy barking and wanting to chase cars that drive by when we are out for a walk. She has done this since…

Started by Patricia, Beauregard, and Tegan

5 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Beth

Improper Herding Instincts?

Lance has a cousin who is a pug and I think is trying to herd him. Marcus has been coming over to play and the more I watch them and see ho…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

12 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Mel K

Getting Corgi Used to Baby

Hi everybody! I am wondering if anyone has any tips for me on preparing my Corgi, Heidi, for my new addition, my baby girl who is due at th…

Started by Allison Musick

9 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Allison Musick

What has your corgi "Macgyver'ed" latley?

So I got Ein a devil dog costume this year, but maybe I should have gone with macgyver instead. My husband had a sandwich for lunch and it…

Started by KyraMoonUnique

2 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Derek

Calm, loveable 1 1/2 yr old Pembroke suddenly turning aggressive.

I'm really worried. My 1.5 year old Pembroke, Louie, has always been a sweetheart. Always smiling, friendly, eager for belly rubs, loves t…

Started by Clara Leet

15 May 5, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

Eating too fast

When we first got Ein from the shelter, he was kinda thin and I know that they tend to feed 'just' enough there to make sure there's plenty…

Started by Libby

5 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

Corgi-to-Corgi Aggression

I need help with my girls! My young Corgi, Beatrix was 6 weeks old when we got her. I have since realized she was too young, even though th…

Started by The Divas

7 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by MagnoliaFly

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?

Eowyn isn't a crazy dog food eater....but she does play with her food ALOT! She'll grab a biscuit then run across the kitchen into the livi…

Started by CaptainCorgi

2 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by