All Discussions Tagged 'breeder' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP! your opinion please!

your opinions on this breeder! http://jetranch.webs.com/ my friend's sister got her corgi from this breeder six years ago and she seems ve…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

14 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Kaley and Ravioli

Cardi breeder near northern va?

I'm looking to add a Merle boy to my little family once mason is a little older. I looked up the breeders nearby listed on the national car…

Started by Kayla and Mason

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Jane

Your discussion with the breeder?

What are some questions you should ask a breeder before you take home one of their puppies? What sorts of answers should they give? Is ther…

Started by Stacy M

58 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

How to tell the difference between a good breeder website and a bad one

As requested, I am putting this blog post here for those looking for new puppies and retired adults: Most puppy buyers use the Web to look…

Started by Joanna Kimball

26 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Corgi Breeder Alert

Our newest furry member of the family (Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy) arrived to us from the breeder extremely sick with roundworm, stomach ba…

Started by Tamra Morgan

20 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

EastTennessee/North Georgia - looking for breeder (Puppy/Young Adult wanted)

I'm looking for a reputable Corgi breeder in the East Tennessee/North Georgia/North Alabama region - I am located in Chattanooga, TN.   I l…

Started by emmawilliams

7 May 15, 2011
Reply by steve smith

Thinking of getting a Pembroke Welsh Corgi soon.

For several years now, I have been wanting a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I'm planning on moving to a different location soon, though I'm still go…

Started by Tiffany Lambert

16 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

Poso Creek Corgi Breeder?

Greetings Everyone! I wanted to know if anyone else has a corgi from poso creek run by Kim Beachler in Bakersfield, CA? This is where my n…

Started by Justin Nelson

4 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Priscilla Fernandez

Searching for a puppy

I live in Buffalo, NY and I've been searching all over for breeders in NY and a lot of the websites seem like they haven't been updated in…

Started by Megan

10 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Krystal G

Pem breeders in Edmonton, Alberta and surrounding area

My dad has fallen in LOVE with my Pembroke, He has recently decided to get a dog, as finally purchaced a house with a large yard for a dog,…

Started by Kimberlie

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Carla

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by