All Discussions Tagged 'cleaning' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaning Muddy Paws (one method)

Mishka and I moved into an apartment last year and I instantly missed having a front porch with a hose. Because the apartment complex ha…

Started by Beca and Mishka

3 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

VET DENTAL CLEANING

I am conflicted about what to do with one of my dogs that is over 14 yrs old and has developed very bad breath.  The Vet checked her and sa…

Started by Anna Morelli

43 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

EAR CLEANING SOLUTION

My older dog had an ear infection last month and I was given a very expensive ear cleaner at the Vet's office plus medication.  Today I too…

Started by Anna Morelli

12 May 28, 2013
Reply by Kim & Stumpy N

DOG BED COVERS

I always have a hard time cleaning the various dog beds, some are  just flat pads, some the round type with sides.  The covers are often ha…

Started by Anna Morelli

6 May 21, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

beef bones, cracked tooth? Extraction. Revenge of the cows. UPDATE: new pics, cleaned teeth.

All, 6 y.o., has a slab fracture in a carnasial tooth.  Split in half.   $630 for extraction and cleaning while he's anesthetized.   NOTE:…

Started by John Wolff

26 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by rae

Bully Sticks - Do They Clean Teeth?

I had Ellie at the veterinarian's office yesterday and, at the end of the appointment, I asked the vet about what I can use to help with te…

Started by Yuki & Ellie

44 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Before you consider anesthesia-free dental cleanings....

February is dental health month, and even though we are only 1 day in I keep seeing people touting anesthesia free dental cleanings. I foun…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

12 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

Ollie is blowing his coat for the first time... Help!

I'd love to hear any advice on dealing with my suddenly very furry home! I bought a roomba and that is managing the floor, we've been Furmi…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

32 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

What is a good inexpensive vacuum?

Our faithful vacuum which helped manage the tufts of corgi tumbleweed stopped working last week.   We are looking for a moderately priced v…

Started by Libby and Dyddy!!

10 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Guinness & Rosie

Dog Hair Invasion

So, I was laying on the floor this morning and realized that I have two carpets-- the one that came with the apartment, and the one the two…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

8 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by