All Discussions Tagged 'cost' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cost of Cryptorchid Neuter

I know I've kind of been putting this off, but I'm going to be having some time off of work soon and I figured it's as good a time as any t…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

15 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

VET DENTAL CLEANING

I am conflicted about what to do with one of my dogs that is over 14 yrs old and has developed very bad breath.  The Vet checked her and sa…

Started by Anna Morelli

43 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

Humane Society- Low Cost Spay and Neuter. Is it safe?

Hello friends,  Indy is coming up on 6 months old. We are ready to get him fixed to avoid marking and aggression. Our vet will charge upwar…

Started by Elizabeth and Indy

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

Corgi Financials

Since I'm looking to get a corgi within the next year or so, I was wondering a) how much it cost to buy your little fur baby and b) about h…

Started by Mandy Love

24 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by John Wolff

Help finding a pembroke welsh corgi! (and how much did you get yours for?)

Yay my membership finally got approved! =D I am so excited that I joined, I've been stalking this website for the last two days gathering i…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

34 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Kiki M.

Treats: Why so expensive?

I'm pretty casual about dog food.  I read labels carefully, but all except the cheapest grocery-store brands rarely have chemicals, sweeten…

Started by Beth

34 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Angela Kau-Forsberg

Cost of PWC Puppies

I was just looking into buying a second PWC puppy from a breeder, and just found out that prices are way more than I ever anticipated.  I'm…

Started by Brian Ambrosius

42 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

Raw Diet

I have always contemplated a raw diet. Now i am really starting to look into it. My two poop 3 times a day and it starts of firm but then g…

Started by Kimberlie

13 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Would you recommend blood work before neuter?

I got a quote from my vet today for Jasper's neuter so we can finally get it done.  He quoted $230 for the whole neuter shibang (Jasper has…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

7 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

Cost of Spaying

I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find the discussion. So I figured I'd bring it up again! I just called my vet to get an…

Started by Caitlin

21 Dec 3, 2008

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service