All Discussions Tagged 'dog' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi Playgroup in NorthWest Georgia, USA

Are there any members interested in meeting for a Corgi playgroup who live in the Bartow County/Floyd County/Gordon County, Georgia area??…

Started by Joanne

3 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

My Corgi and a Pitbu

I'm so upset right now. I just got back from the dog park in Niceville FL. There was a lady there with her pitbull. It had to be 85 pounds…

Started by Kay

13 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Ross

What age are corgis no longer considered puppies?

Started by India

11 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by alynne

Do you have a dog that loves the way his/her dry food tastes?

I've been feeding my 6 month old corgi Purina Puppy Chow and he loves it. But I feed my 3 year old corgi Purina Dog Chow and she is very, v…

Started by ilovestubbylegs

11 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Charlie (Corgi)&Daisy(Human)

February Is National Dental Month!!! Did You Know There Is A Vaccination Against Periodontitis For Your Dog??

Each year, February is designated as pet Dental Health by the American Veterinary Medical Association, The Veterinary Dental Society, and H…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

0 Feb 3, 2009

Anyone read The Dog Food Project?

We stumbled across this website and found loads of information!... including a class action lawsuit against Canidae?? ... and that in Calif…

Started by Karen & Bailey

2 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Karen & Bailey

Sale on Gourmet Treats

We are running a promo for all My Corgi members who purchase treats now for Christmas/Hanuakkah/Kwanza and every holiday in between! All M…

Started by Jennifer

1 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

What is your favorite DOG movie? (corgi optional)

A friend of mine sent me a preview of the movie: "A Tale of Mari and Three Puppies", it is now showing in some parts of the country and the…

Started by Sam Tsang

56 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?

Eowyn isn't a crazy dog food eater....but she does play with her food ALOT! She'll grab a biscuit then run across the kitchen into the livi…

Started by CaptainCorgi

2 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

Dog Treat Recipes

Does anyone have any good dog treat receipts they care to share? My office is having a charity fundraiser next month and I want to make dog…

Started by Merlin's Parents

4 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Merlin's Parents

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by