All Discussions Tagged 'ears' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

At 6 months an ear FLOPPED :(

Yesterday Lulu's left ear took a nose dive! She is 6 months old today and has all her permanent teeth. Her left ear has always been on the…

Started by Leslie Ross

3 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Beth

FLOPPY EARS!?!

the last few days, Klaus' ears have been falling they both were flopped as of friday and were fine wednesday? My vet even cant figure it ou…

Started by Laina and Klaus

13 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Laina and Klaus

Ears not perking

Goliath will be 3 months next Thursday and his ears have not gone erect. Anyone have advice? I have been giving him yogurt a couple times a…

Started by Katie Adkins

3 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Jane

how for ear taping?

My friends Cardigan is 10 months old with floppy ears.  I can tape them for her, I've done it on some of my youngsters.  Is it too late for…

Started by Ruth Smith

8 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Jane

what's wrong with my corgi's ears?

HI, a couple of months ago, I found a scab on one of my corgi's ear.  At first I though he'd scratched it going through the Indian Hawthone…

Started by Terry Irene Blain

4 May 20, 2012
Reply by Snickmom

let's talk about taping

ears! so i've read about a lot of different ways to tape ears. i've also even heard of gluing with i think fabric glue or something... it s…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

30 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Beth

Dog-to-Dog Greetings

I'm hoping for some feedback here. Most of the "dog body language" resources I have seen indicate that when dogs greet other dogs, the mor…

Started by Beth

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Corgi pup body language (and those ears!)

Hi all! I've read a few posts regarding Corgi body language and how their ears move.  Looking at my 10wk old Paddles when she plays and fr…

Started by Kylie

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Beth

Ear taping on a corgi mix

Hi everybody! We adopted Lloyd from the Humane society about a week and a half ago, and he's a total sweetheart. The shelter had him down a…

Started by Julie & Lloyd

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Max won't stop scratching

Can anyone help me with an issue that my Pembroke has? He just can't stop itching his ears/face. We currently have him in a Comfy Cone when…

Started by Susan Evans

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Susan Evans

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by