All Discussions Tagged 'exercise' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exercise before fully vaccinated?

I have a new Corgi puppy, she is 10 weeks old.  She is SUCH a doll.  I work 8-4:30 M-F and I live alone with my Chihuahua.  I am trying to…

Started by Jenna

9 May 22, 2015
Reply by Jenna

running with corgis "rules"?

Any rules I should adhere to when running with my corgi? She's a year and 5 months-ish, and our typical routine goes a little like: I take…

Started by Appa and Iroh

5 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Appa and Iroh

How To Exercise a Dog Who Hates Walks + Questions About Walks

Hello! I have now had my six month old boy, Monja, for about two weeks! I've loved my time with him so far. :) The first few days I had hi…

Started by Melyssa

6 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Nina & Nellie

Be Honest: How Much Exercise Does Your Corgi Get?

I'm curious what the exercise regime for your corgi(s) is on the average day? Leash walking? Off-leash walking? Fetch? Laser? Tug? Playmate…

Started by Carla

43 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alison Prasavath

Restless and just wants to be outside

For the past two days Gemma (now 8 mos and spayed) has spent a lot of time pacing the kitchen/dining room area- her part of the house about…

Started by Melissa S

5 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Melissa S

How long and often to walk 18 week old pup?

Hello All,  Wyatt has begun taking frequent walks now that he's fully protected with vaccinations. We began the walk routine about two week…

Started by Chelsea and Wyatt

3 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

How much exercise should a puppy get?

How much exercise should an 8 month old corgi get?  When we take him to the dog park, he sometimes runs full speed back and forth, around i…

Started by Ralphie & Sue

5 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Multiple x-pens linked together?

Anyone every link together two or three x-pens into one giant one?  I'm curious if it's stable.     We don't have a fenced yard and I would…

Started by Beth

3 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jane

Best ball for a corgi?

Al & Gwynnie's Experts' Ball Review.  Rather technical, sorry.  Posted in "Corgi Health" because exercise is critical.    Purchased at…

Started by John Wolff

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

Biking

Does anyone bike with their corgi?  I tried when I first got him and it didn't work very well.  I tried again over winter break, and it was…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

10 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by