All Discussions Tagged 'female' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 year old sweetheart needs forever home

*UPDATE*Maddie has made it to her new forever home in Louisiana! It was very difficult, and there were (and still is) lots of tears, but I…

Started by Jenni <3s Maddie

34 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Linda

color of a tri pup?

I want to know what you think my pup is. Do you think Nevaeh will be a red or black headed corgi? She is 4 weeks old in this pic. If you co…

Started by Lauren and Nevaeh Rose

12 May 22, 2013
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

Cute Corgi Mix Needs Help!

Just a guess that this photo doesn't do this girl any justice! I'm wondering if she might just be a poorly understood tri color corgi. She…

Started by Mochi

3 May 19, 2012
Reply by Mochi

How can you tell when your female corgi puppy is peeing/about to pee?

I just brought "Mollie" home today at 8 weeks old. She's a really sweet girl and so far relatively well behaved. I just had a question abou…

Started by Ann & "Mollie"

13 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Daphne Corgi

Two Corgis--M/M, F/M?

I'm potentially getting another puppy in two months (pembroke!), and by then my cardi, Mason, will be 6 months old. I'm intending to get hi…

Started by Kayla and Mason

12 May 28, 2011
Reply by Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)

Purebred Corgi in NE PA shelter

For the first time in the four years I've been watching, there is a Corgi in our local shelter.  I do believe this is a kill shelter, BUT t…

Started by Beth

0 May 7, 2011

Another question regarding females

How often do females come into heat and usually how far apart are their cycles?  Molly was in heat in November.  I woke up this morning to…

Started by Laura Jones

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Getting a second corgi

Our corgi Oliver is turning 1 soon, and we have been thinking of getting a second corgi, not just so that he will have a buddy, but because…

Started by Oliver

9 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Michelle Potter

4 yr Female Corgi Needs Home (from CL)

This is an ad from Craig's List, near me. Thought I would post to hopefully help her find a new home.Red/White Female Pembroke http://minn…

Started by Katy

4 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Another Raw Food Question

So... I started introducing raw food to the pups today... Charlie went ecstatic and is the happiest boy in the world right now...I was terr…

Started by Avyon

22 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by MagnoliaFly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by