All Discussions Tagged 'food' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeding question

OK Ein is 3 now and we have gone back and forth with the foods the past 3 years. I tried all the "natural" dog foods and healther brands th…

Started by KyraMoonUnique

10 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by KyraMoonUnique

Free sample of Happy Dog Food

I just figured I would let ya'll know, Happy Dog food is wonderful! They're such a great company, they'll mail you a free sample of their f…

Started by Ashley Kelty

10 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Sarah, Sadie & Dexter

Questions about Dogfoodanalysis website

Ok, I know how passionate people are about their food conversations! LOL So, I hope this stays quite civil because I genuinely am puzzled b…

Started by Beth

25 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

New food question! Orijen 6 Fish Dog

Hi all, I have just recently switched Monty to Orijen 6 Fish Dog. I already feed him a little pumpkin and a probiotic each day because he h…

Started by Monty'sMom

3 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Monty'sMom

Lost appetite?

Ever since Tuesday night, Sidney has been "off his feed". He's usually wanting to come after whatever we are eating and is eager for treats…

Started by Geri & Sidney

9 May 17, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

Should I switch foods?

I had Freya on Blue Buffalo Puppy formula and just recently switched her over to Taste of the Wild Pacific formula. It's an all life stages…

Started by Corgibyassociation

4 May 4, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

Books that will give you a new perspective on Nutrition and Health for our Corgis

Here are three of my favorite books: The Encyclopedia of Natural Pet Care by C J Puotinen The Nature of Animal Healing by Dr. Martin Golds…

Started by Sarah and Lily

0 May 1, 2009

What does your corgi NOT eat?

Given the infamous corgi appetite, I thought it would be fun to find out what our normally omnivorous corgis will refuse to eat. (It was ne…

Started by Edison

20 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Zwei & Cynthia + Mike

getting a puppy in a week. suggestions?

Hi, I am so excited, I can't wait to take him home! We already got bowls, crate, bed and a couple toys. We're buying puppy food sometime be…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

2 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Food aggression tips?

I have a year and a half old corgi named Zaza, and I'm pretty sure she has food aggression. She tenses up when we're around her food, and g…

Started by CIndy

2 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by MagnoliaFly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by