All Discussions Tagged 'legs' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"What happened to your dog's legs?"

Let's collect all our witty comebacks to this common silly question into a FAQ. Thanks to all who have contributed. Here's what we have so…

Started by John Wolff

55 May 23, 2014
Reply by Laura Rochette

Bandy legged Corgi?

My vet described Winnie as being "bandy-legged".  Her front legs are bent inward with a large joint or knuckle at that point.  I'm aware th…

Started by Sammy

0 Feb 25, 2013

Weak hind legs with corgi

Hi, one of my puppies called Muffin has problem with her hind legs. They look a bit weak/not strong enough which is very apparent when she…

Started by Angela Wiramihardja

6 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Angela Wiramihardja

My 1 year-old Corgi Limps

My 1 year-old corgi has problems with his front and back paws.  He always seems to be limping on one of them, particularly the front and ba…

Started by Mary Nameth

5 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Mary Nameth

Corgi sighting in Science:

This is the FGF4 retrogene paper about why your dog has short legs: Science 325:995-998, 21 August 2009 (with a corgi sighting on p.918!)…

Started by John Wolff

7 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

Lay Around Limp

Hey Gang - I've noticed my corgi limps around after laying for a long. When she first gets up - after she hobbles around a bit (a minute o…

Started by Kim

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Chester

Back legs weak?

Our Corgi Joyful is 12 years old now and she has remained pretty healthy. But about a week ago, we noticed that she was walking strange on…

Started by Jayyo

2 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Sam

Corgi Legs!

My corgi used to put his legs out behind him when he would lay down. after he got neutered he wouldn't do it any more. i saw other corgi's…

Started by Eva

17 Feb 7, 2008
Reply by Avyon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by