All Discussions Tagged 'obedience' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training my little 9 month old Heathen

I sooo love my little Mr Gatsby - he's sweet and loving, cuddly (when he decides to sit still for 10 seconds) and as cute as it's possible…

Started by Pinklemonadeliz

12 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Pinklemonadeliz

Obedience Training

Can you spend too much time training your dog?  I have Foxy (she's 4 1/2 months old) in the intermediate class at Petsmart on Fridays, we h…

Started by Becky Focht

8 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Becky Focht

Dominant Female?

We have four dogs in the house.  Two goldens and two corgis.  All are females except one of the Corgis.   The youngest in the pack is a 10…

Started by Max, Sonic, Bear: Pembroke Welsh

4 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Nora

Walter Won't "Come" Suddenly

My corgi, Walter, is at the 4 month mark.  He is our first corgi but I have owned several dogs over my life.  We have been training him in…

Started by Christy & Walter

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

Youtube "how to train your puppy" videos featuring a corgi!

hello! my sister actually sent one of these videos my way and the actual youtube account is a bunch of different videos featuring all kinds…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by rae

Weight-Loss and Training Recommendations

Hey everybody, I could use all your advice on something.  I will possibly be adding a 2nd corgi to my family in the coming week and I have…

Started by Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!)

8 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Great training videos w/Corgis

I just wanted to share w/everyone these great videos that I found a few months ago while researching Corgis. They helped me a lot, and it's…

Started by Kelly

1 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mindy

Paper and Tissue Chewing

I was just wondering about the Corgi's ability to steal things. My dog is 6 months, and he loves to chew on clothes, shoes, and paper espec…

Started by Samantha

8 May 12, 2008
Reply by Samantha

Extracurricular Activities

Has anyone tried classes with their Corgis other than just basic obedience? Did you little pup get his/her canine good citizen (CGC)? Have…

Started by Ju Lo

2 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Sam

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by