All Discussions Tagged 'pain' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help!! Corgi is yelping when I pet his sides, laying around a lot

2 days ago my Corgy started yelping randomly when he was touched, and he never yelps! I just figured he was being temperamental but Today h…

Started by hope pedigo

4 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by GPN

Article On Acupunture

Anna suggested I post the link to the article on acupuncture that I found on her link about grain feed foods.  I found it a very good expla…

Started by Linda

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Linda

My 1 year-old Corgi Limps

My 1 year-old corgi has problems with his front and back paws.  He always seems to be limping on one of them, particularly the front and ba…

Started by Mary Nameth

5 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Mary Nameth

Won't go up the stairs or jump up

This morning I found Penny waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs (she always sleeps upstairs).  Then when I let her out she wouldn't c…

Started by Melinda (Penny's Mom)

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Beth

Corgi has back injury.. has seen vet, has med but will not lay down!

I am so concerned. Ein is my 4yr old boy and yesterday while we were at a friends house he injured his back somehow, which I know can be co…

Started by Kat

6 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Chloe's parent Liz

Pain Medications that will Poison Your Dog

At the request of others, I am posting this in a main discussion. Many people do not seem to be aware of the toxic effects over-the-counter…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

5 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Julia

Luxating patella.

So we got back from the vet yesterday, and charlie has a grade 1 luxating patella. I'm sure everyone knows what that is, but if you don't,…

Started by John and Kari

4 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Limping a day after spaying? PLEASE HELP!

My Luna is limping this morning, when I woke up and opened her cage door to take her out for her potty break. It's her hind left leg where…

Started by Michelle, Blake & Luna :3

12 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Michelle, Blake & Luna :3

Yelping for no apparent reason

My little Gertie (6.5 month old corgi/golden mix) was running around in the snow after going pee, and was tunneling around with her head un…

Started by Yennie & Gertie

5 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Young Corgi with joint disease

I just received the most heartbreaking news today. My little 1 year 6 month old corgi has joint disease. She goes back in to the vet on Mon…

Started by Katie

25 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by