All Discussions Tagged 'pembroke' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picking Our Puppy; How To Know What the Colors/Personalities Will Be

Hello all! This is my very first post on MyCorgi and I had a few questions for you experienced breeders/owners. We have first pick of 5 mal…

Started by Mary Margaret

9 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Cardigans

This is our beautiful cardigan pup. Her mom was a deep red one, the breeder said she would become a blond - not a deep red. I'm kinda thin…

Started by Brenda & Pemmy

4 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Pembrokes vs Cardigans?

I've been doing a lot of research since I got Mason on the differences between Cardigans and Pembrokes...obviously, they are two different…

Started by Kayla and Mason

25 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Denis J.

"Personal Snacking"

Hi All, My 4 month old pup, Jerry is a repeat offender in the "personal snacking" (as I call it) department.  He eats his own poop.  Not a…

Started by Marina Holshevnikoff

14 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

Agility Training

Hi All, I'm trying to "plan" out some future training with my 3 month pup after the basics, and I'm wondering if anyone in the San Francis…

Started by Marina Holshevnikoff

3 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Marina Holshevnikoff

Breeder Recommendation for MD area

Hello all!! I recently joined, been trolling for a few days trying to soak up all info! I am interested in getting a Pembroke corgi for mys…

Started by Grace

11 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Grace

6 year old sweetheart needs forever home

*UPDATE*Maddie has made it to her new forever home in Louisiana! It was very difficult, and there were (and still is) lots of tears, but I…

Started by Jenni <3s Maddie

34 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Linda

Again, the undocked.

I have posted on here before about breeders who don't dock. It has been VERY helpful. I am still on the hunt for that. Preferably west coas…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

3 May 11, 2013
Reply by rae

Undocked Corgis

Hi all!I'm new and I hope I'm posting this in the right area.Would anyone be able to recommend a reputable PWC breeder in North America tha…

Started by SJK

22 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Beth

Shippo at Fort Woof Corgi Meetup!

Hey guys! I finally got tired of not having a corgi meetup to go to, so I organized my own! It had a great turnout! Also, Shippo of course…

Started by Shippo & Koga Corgis

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Linda

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by