All Discussions Tagged 'size' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mini Corgi?

Hi there,  I have a 10 month old female Corgi named Lucille who weighs 12lbs. I got her from a BYB at 5.5 weeks old because her mother wee…

Started by Lexsey Lanzotti

7 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Denis J.

5 Months.. Will he get any bigger?

Hello all!! My corgi puppy Harvey turned 5 months old today. At his last vet visit a week and a half ago he was 14.1lbs. He seems to be p…

Started by Grace

13 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Beth

Jumbo size corgi pup

Max weighs 15.03lbs at 15 weeks.  He's not by any means overweight, we can feel his ribs perfectly and his waist is pretty well defined.  I…

Started by Anya Q.

9 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Linda

What breed size for Blue Buffalo to get?

Hi everyone! So we're going to make the switch to Blue Buffalo finally and I've been looking online at my choices and am not sure if I shou…

Started by Lisa && Yoshi

11 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Lisa && Yoshi

Lots of different questions about new puppy/puppy supplies

I just have a lot of different questions and decided to put them all in one post instead of having a zillion different posts.  The little g…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Melvin Brock

Girth Size--growing? Harness help

I'm trying a new harness that I'm getting online for Rufus's 2nd birthday (dean and tyler harness), the sizing seems to be a bit tricky tho…

Started by Krystina and Rufus

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

Sliding glass dog door

I am moving into a new house and am going to get a PetSafe dog door for the sliding glass door. My corgi, Sadie, is pretty small for a corg…

Started by Sarah, Sadie & Dexter

7 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by steve smith

How long until your puppy gets a "corgi" shape?

I have a 9 month old 25 lb. male corgi. He is not the best eater, in fact he is very picky. He eats about 1/2 to 1 cup of Fromm's per day.…

Started by Kodiak

22 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

Corgi size

I received a lot of comments about how small my female Corgi is, not seeing many Corgis around town I had nothing to compare her too, when…

Started by Tammy Crook Henderson

13 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Kassi Hawkins

He's suppose to be bigger

OK so my Puppy is turning a year tomorrow (Sept 25) Both his parents looked like they we're in the upper 20s to maybe 30 lbs. He came from…

Started by Atlas & Trinity

8 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by