All Discussions Tagged 'skin' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Itchy Eyes somebody please help

A while ago I posted that Shiro had itchy skin, yeast infections, eye discharge, itchy eyes, etc. Most of these things are gone with the ne…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Tracy

Fish Oil..how much?

I'm thinking of giving Sidney some fish oil caplets to help his skin/coat. I can get a good deal on human-grade caplets; they are 1000mg. I…

Started by Geri & Sidney

39 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

My Poor Dandruffy Corgi

Hello everybodee! I got such great advice with my toy problems that I'd love to hear what you have to say about itchy, dandruffy skin! Tu…

Started by C. M. Wood

6 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Heather and Ella

Grass alergies?

Hi everyone! Happy summer!! I hope your Corgis are able to enjoy this gorgeous weather. I know Dally loves it--lots of time for agility tra…

Started by Megan

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Deanna

Anti-itch remedy?

We have applied the flea medication and now the fleas are dead, but Sidney is still bothering his belly where the flea bites are healing. I…

Started by Geri & Sidney

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Ann

Shibas allergies(update)

hey everyone. thanks for the comments so far. i'm reading all of them. sorry if i dont reply. today i was planning on taking shiba to a de…

Started by Goat

18 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Sarah, Sadie & Dexter

Food Allergy help needed

I need some help, on behalf of my lab mix and my rough collie. Here's a little bit of background: Tucker is a 4 year old floppy-eared lab…

Started by Nicole

4 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Cindi

Skin hot spots in new climate

We moved our 12 year old male Pembroke Gus to Fort Lauderdale with us in June. The weather in NY and FL were virtually the same the month o…

Started by Robert Pagliaro

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

Skin problem

O.k my corgi Toby is has some sort of skin problem on his nose and inside is ears. Its kind of scabby it doesn't seem to bother him but i t…

Started by Matt

1 Oct 14, 2007
Reply by Dillydoodle

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by