All Discussions Tagged 'stress' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anxiety Wrap...what size?

Cody stresses terribly when I leave for work. I thought I might give the "anxiety wrap" a try. I was wondering if anyone else has had succe…

Started by Cody

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Lucinda Marie Ludwig

My little girl's losing clumps of hair and the dog-sitter says it's stress. What do I do?

Today my dog-walker/sitter (who's a great woman, very patient and kind to dogs) told me that one of my corgis is losing clumps of hair and…

Started by NJohnson

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by NJohnson

Foster Problems?! Anyone?!

So I had my first Corgi mix foster come into our home on Monday. She is super sweet, TINY, and really timid and quite. However, I'm startin…

Started by Tess, Carly and Finnegan

21 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Colonel keeps licking his feet??

Hey everyone, has anyone run into this problem...just recently I've noticed my Pembroke Colonel keeps licking his one foot. I thought somet…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

3 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jane

Loose Stool at new place

As many of you already know, I have recently moved into a new place. Since I have been here, Wynstan has had only loose stools. He gets mor…

Started by Buddy & Wynstan

16 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Buddy & Wynstan

Does anyone else's male dog do this?

Trunks has an unusual issue. He is the first male dog I've owned, and this just is frustrating. Trunks is a worry wart, and sometimes he ha…

Started by Carmen

5 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Carmen

Dealing With Seperation Anxiety

Bailey has just turned two and he is a joy to have around but one thing that I have been dealing with since I got him as a puppy is his cli…

Started by Pam

3 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by James

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by