All Discussions Tagged 'tail' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A couple of questions from a new corgi owner

Hello everyone! I decided to join this community after adopting a 7 months old pembroke who was rescued along with around 15other dogs fro…

Started by Lottie

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Lottie

Help us find our furry baby

My husband and I are looking to expand our family with a furry baby. We have completely fallen in love with corgi's and have our heart set…

Started by Cheryl Rice

43 May 10, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Rice

Undocked Corgis

Hi all!I'm new and I hope I'm posting this in the right area.Would anyone be able to recommend a reputable PWC breeder in North America tha…

Started by SJK

22 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Beth

Pembroke Tails

So, I know the US doesn't have any standard for undocked dogs.  The UK and AUS have the statement, "Set in line with topline. Natural carri…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

33 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by LA Stewart

Is it possible he is a corgi mix?

We have had the question on our little guy, is our Adonis a corgi mix?   He is definitely a Pembroke with a tail, but we are unsure if he…

Started by Angela

11 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Angela

"What happened to your dog's tail?"

Let's hear everybody's witty retorts to this common question and I'll collect them into a FAQ. C'mon, everyone has at least 17 of these. Th…

Started by John Wolff

48 May 7, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

Al has regenerated his tail!

Al has regrown his tail! It started a couple months ago; at first we didn't recognize what was happening, but now it's undeniable: a fluffy…

Started by John Wolff

8 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

Docking of tails?

I recently found out that some breeders have the Pembroke tails docked. I was completely unaware that this still happens to any breed and t…

Started by Nicole

65 May 20, 2008
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by