All Discussions Tagged 'weight' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calorie Requirements

I've been thinking for a while now that feeding the dogs would be so much easier if I know how many calories my dogs needed. The convention…

Started by Sky and Lyla

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Sky and Lyla

How much weight should a corgi lose a week?

Caden and Henry's vet says caden needs a diet so we have him on one and we did our first weigh in yesterday and he has lost .75lbs in three…

Started by Mike and Lisa

0 Jun 3, 2009

8 Month Old Cardigan Size

I'm curious what other people's Cardigans weigh/weighed at 8 months old, especially males, and what do they weigh now? My male 8 month old…

Started by Alice

8 May 16, 2009
Reply by Alice

Tucker needs to GAIN a few pounds?

The vet said Tucker is underweight. I am not super worried about it but I was wondering if I should make an effort to help him gain weight…

Started by Amanda & Tuck

2 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Amanda & Tuck

Lola needs to drop a few lbs... HELP!

At our last visit to the vet, we were told Lola needs to lose a few lbs. We've cut down her food to 1 1/2 cups of Adult Chicken Soup for th…

Started by Laura & Lola

2 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Cindi

Good news about weight

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that my Eowyn is at a good healthy weight - 22lbs! Before she wasn't eating when she was yo…

Started by CaptainCorgi

1 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Healthy weight and diet

Please tell me about the use of green beans or pumpkin to supplement the dog food. I am closely watching Cooper's weight because I want to…

Started by Theresa

20 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

Life jacket size?

I am trying to get Scout and Bindi some life jackets online, but I was wondering what size you guys have for your corgis. Bindi is a very p…

Started by Robyn

5 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Robyn

Favorite exercise?

There are always a lot of discussions about corgi weight, but most of them seem to lean towards food solutions more than exercise ones. Doe…

Started by Banjo and Starbuck

5 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Sarah C.

Walking a puppy who won't walk...

Hello! Arthur is 13 weeks old. Ever since we brought him home three weeks ago we have had the same problem: He simply WILL NOT walk when we…

Started by Rebecca and Paul

10 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Rebecca and Paul

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service